5 years into co-founding the Canadian ready-to-drink brand, SoCIAL LITE Vodka, Neetu Godara reflects on her transition from a CPG professional to an entrepreneur and her life-changing experience. Neetu Godara is a former Pepsico marketing professional who started a ready-to-drink vodka soda. The inspiration for SoCIAL LITE Vodka came from its founders' own experiences with entertaining and realization that the RTD industry was a relatively untapped market. They saw a path to success by targeting consumer interest in a health-conscious, ready-to-drink craft cocktail, which has been a key driver in the rapid growth of their company. In fact, SoCIAL LITE Vodka has become Canada's #1 vodka soda brand through selling a product that filled a gap in the cooler market.
- The idea behind SoCIAL LITE and how the brand came to be.
- Neetu's journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
- The experience she gained as a marketer that led to her starting the fastest-growing brand in the LCBO.
- How the tenacity of Neetu and her team drove their brand in its early stages.
- What she learned about motivation, accountability and strength when she decided to leave the CPG world after almost 12 years.
- How her experiences with SoCIAL LITE have shaped her in both her personal and professional life.
- How the brand is looking to become a household name, be a leader in their category and continue growing in the future.
- Her advice to aspiring entrepreneurs.
If you know of other former CPG professionals who leveraged their experience as a springboard to start a successful new venture, please let me know. I would be highly interested in meeting and interviewing them.
Other Posts You May Like: